After you purchase your cleanse you will receive both an email confirmation and a phone call. We make your juice cleanse specifically for you.
When we schedule your cleanse we will make it that day so you come in and pick up all 18 juices after 5pm. You will begin your cleanse the following morning.
Each day you will have six juices to be drank every 2 hours. In-between the juices drink lots of water. It is recommended to have at least a juice bottle full of water. It is very important to keep your juices refrigerated!
All 3-day cleanses come with a sauna session. Don’t forget to call and schedule your sauna session!
Before You Detox
In preparation for your cleanse, it’s good to take a few factors into consideration.
What has your diet been like the last six months to a year? Do you regularly eat fast foods like pizza, hamburgers, fries, nachos, cake, cookies, donuts and such? Do you regularly drink alcohol? Do you smoke or take drugs?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may want to take a good 5-7 days before you start your juice cleanse to prepare your body. By following the recommendations below, you will gently prepare your body to get the most out of your cleanse.
If you tend to have a healthy diet, eating organic fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, organic meats and eggs and drinking 8 glasses of water a day, with the occasional glass of wine, you should be fine doing a 3-day preparation.
Preparing Your Body
Drink at least 8 glasses of clean water, preferably not in plastic bottles. We recommend using water filters in your home instead.
Enjoy these foods freely—all organic variety, please:
- All fresh fruit, except bananas
- All veggies, especially dark leafy greens (kale, spinach, collards, broccoli, parsley)
- Gluten-free organic grains, like quinoa, brown rice, millet, buckwheat, corn, amaranth
- Fresh nut milks
- Coconut water
- Beans Lentils and legumes
- Nuts, specifically raw almonds, cashews, pecans, walnuts
- Seeds, specifically pumpkin, sesame, sunflower, hemp
- Superfoods, like cacao, chia seeds, goji berries, maca powder, green powders, açai
- Apple cider vinegar Lemon Sea vegetables, like dulse, wakame, nori, kelp, spirulina, chlorella, blue green
- Oils, specifically olive, grapeseed, sesame(raw), coconut and unheated oils of flax, primrose, borage
- Raw olives
- All herbs, especially turmeric, oregano, mint, cilantro, parsley, thyme
- Herbal tea, like dandelion root, burdock, red clover, ginger
- Fermented drinks like coconut kefir
- Sea salt or pink
- Himalayan pink salt
- Organic eggs
- If you eat meat eat, stick to organic chicken or turkey and wild salmon
Foods to Remove from Diet
- Coffee (Try switching to Green Tea–it’s high in antioxidants and balances blood sugar)
- Soy products
- All white sugar and products containing (cookies, cakes, candy, cereals, packaged foods)
- Processed foods (packaged foods, crackers, chips, salty snacks)
- White flour